Friday, April 14, 2006

London project sorted


I have promised some Rowan cotton to Anna in Liverpool so took the opportunity to sort my stash out a bit.

I found this Wendy Chic, pattern and bag handles, bought ages ago in John Lewis in Sheffield (it will always be Coles to me).

Unfortunately, I hate knitting with the yarn, having made a scarf for my friend Jane's teenage daughter Rachel the other month. I was fed up by the end; it's so hard to knit with I think.

I think the bag will look rather splendid when I've finished though.

Hoorah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Cole Brothers will always be that to me too, I spent a few years in Sheffield and loved it there, I was so upset when they changed all the names. Everyon in Liverpool still refers to George Henry Lee's (or George Henry's for short) rather than John Lewis, don't think that will change!