Monday, February 12, 2007

New Rowan Magazine joy!


The other day I received my new Rowan magazine but have been unable to post about it due to a disgusting amount of gadding about and my inability to post photos and words together on this new supposedly improved Blogger.

I love the new magazine anyway and was filled with nostalgia for 1970s family hols by the Southwold fashion story - I recognised the location just by the beach huts.


We rented a beach hut every year for the full fortnight and my dad always insisted on us going to the beach every day even if it was raining so we could get our moneysworth.

Suffolk in the 1970s was far from the yuppie playground it is these days but we loved it just the same.

My friend Fran lives in Snape and there is no greengrocers or fishmongers on Aldeburgh high street now but you can buy a Cath Kidston cushion.

No comments: