Thursday, January 04, 2007

Baby blankie nearly done

I have now completed 3 of the 4 edgings I need to do for the Heirloom Baby Blanket.

Thank goodness, as I am now heartily sick of the whole thing.

I also ordered 2 balls of Elle Pure Gold baby 4 ply in black from Art of Yarn (via Ebay).

This is for the pirate jumper I am planning for my friend Isobel's little one - I thought black baby wool might be hard to find but obviously there is a growing trend for goth babies.

I also have a sore joint on my left fore finger - I've obviously been overdoing the knitting recently!

I'll keep an eye on it.

Very amused that there was a woman knitting in the Big Brother's Big Mouth studio last night; she wasn't very good at it though and the knitting looked a bit small and uninspiring.

No comments: