Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lost...the plot

I watched the final 2 episodes (for now) of Lost last night with Stripe my cat variously curled up on my lap, sitting next to me or attacking my feet.

I lost interest in Lost a while back but it seems to have got better recently with the introduction of the new characters.

While otherwise wasting 2 hours of my life I started the sleeve of my Cotton Tape jumper and half way through decided that I didn't want it to be a jumper after all but a short jacket thing.

I really like the stitch; it's so easy now I've got the hang of it. I think it will look quite good on as the holey design makes it less bulky than a solid knit would (so I might look less like a buxom folk singer in the finished article).

So I have now unpicked the front, pending a redesign.

It may go all horribly Pete Tong yet though.

No comments: