Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Anna's Craft Room envy

I've just has a look at Anna's new craft room and am filled with admiration (Have a look yourselves by clicking the link to "Finally Waking Up")

My back bedroom looks like an explosion in a yarn factory, despite me already having a built-in cupboard.

I am filled with a mixture of green eyed envy, wonder and misery as I am sure that I too could have lovely craft room like Anna's if only I was better organised, was able to declutter and actually had the discipline to get on with it.

So thank you Anna, for giving me something to aspire to. I think I need some bossy friends round to sort it all out for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh it looked pretty damn bad before I removed the 10 storage boxes and 4 blue Ikea bags full of business stuff and then actually dusted and hoovered the room! lol No way could I photograph it when I'm in the middle of things, there is stuff all over the place then!

I have some 'Lipstick' red and olive green acrylic DK yarn (colours here http://finallywakingup.blogspot.com/
2005/02/better-day.html) if you'd be interested in it. Bought it to make a Retro Prep (olive body and red sleeves if I recall correctly) but decided against it. Drop me a line if you're up for another swap! Also getting rid of 2 balls of black dk acrylic and the Bernat Softee Chunky and Jiffy you can see those http://www.flickr.com/photos/
16846790@N00/page2/

Anonymous said...

OUr whole house looks like an explosion. Luckily I've got a little set of plastic drawers for my stash. Now I need a basket to keep my WIPs in the living room in...

Bev said...

Lovely baskets at Au Naturelle for £4, will run you over there soon so you can check them out