Sunday, May 07, 2006

Duttons for Buttons frenzy!


I went to Harrogate with Anthony yesterday and frightened him with my enthusiasm for shopping.

I managed to spend nearly £30 in the wonderful Duttons for Buttons - the green buttons were nearly £3 each but they are lovely. And I just liked the "nan's coat" look of the big black and white ones.

Yes, it's all stuff I need. That's my story anyway, and I'm sticking to it.

Anthony was highly amused at the plan for vegan 'taches so I'd better get on with it.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Lovely buttons! Wish I could get the courage to knit something that needed a fastening or two. I'm noticing that everyone knows a great shop for "precious things" (as they say in the League of Gentlemen), except me. There seem to be no good yarn or haberdashery shops round here at all - sigh.......